- Create an original work of art depicting yourself or others enjoying the Smith River.
- Art will be on display at the Virginia Museum of Natural History during Earth Week.
- Winning artists in each of three age groups will receive an award and be recognized at an awards ceremony on April 29 at the Fieldale Trail.
- Our grand prize winner will receive an exciting and fun-filled paddle trip for a family of four on the Smith River courtesy of Three River Outfitters.
- Artwork can be in any medium, no larger than 11 x 17 inches.
- All entries must be delivered in person or by mail to: Dan River Basin Association, P.O. Box 7, 3300 Kings Mountain Road, Collinsville, VA 24078 by 4 p.m. on April 22. Late entries will not be eligible.
- Preliminary judging will be open to the public on April 22 from 5 - 7 p.m. at the Henry County Administration Building.
For more information, call 276-634-2545.
Photo of eagle by: Cheri Sederquist; other photos: DRBA Stock