NC 704 Access in Madison. Group leaders will be at the original put in site to pick up paddlers that did not get the info about the trip change. From the Anglins Mill site they will go to the 704 Madison Access. Most should be there by 10:30-10:45. We'll sign the waivers and set the shuttle from there, so there will be a few minutes' leeway.
Here are the directions to the Madison access point:
1. Take US 220 South toward Greensboro.
2. Cross Dan River, and take first ramp onto NC 704 toward Madison.
3. At the first traffic light, turn right onto Market Street (small brown sign directs to Dan River Access).
4. Go two blocks, and turn right onto Murphy Street.
5. Cross the railroad tracks and turn right at the bottom of the hill onto Water Street.
6. Continue under the bridge. The access site is on the left.